Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I've got Christmas on the mind, how could I not with it surrounding me everywhere I go.  Not that I mind...I have always been a bit of a geek about this holiday.  It usually takes me about a week to decorate due to the massive amounts of decorations I own.  So, as usual, beading is put on the back burner and even more so now that I am fortunate enough to have my jewelry pieces in a cute little boutique AND now I'm preparing for an upcoming Christmas show.  Busy, busy, busy!

One of my bracelets...

My ruby red...

Dreaming of blue skies....

all using my clay beads, which is my goal, but sometimes I do without.


There are just too many different kinds of beads out there;
a gal could go crazy!
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you're enjoying
the beginning of this glorious season.





No comments:

Post a Comment