Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SALE Time!

Lots of resolutions this year including the typical weight loss, getting healthy business.  I wonder if there will ever be a year when that ugly issue won't be first on the list?! 
I have vowed, however, to clean up my little studio (so I can actually see what I'm working on) and I've decided to have a daily sale in my Etsy shop during the month of January.  Out with the old and in with the new, right?!  Maybe you'll see something you like ;)

TOTAL CHAOS!
Not as bad, but definitely not enough room to make beads. 
I really must learn to put things away after their job is done.

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate! Picking up isn't as much fun as creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, your work area isn't that bad at least you can see your table! :-)
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I cleaned up too but my beading area is still a crowded mess. I'll be checking your shop for sale items!

    ReplyDelete