Thursday, February 28, 2013

I have an online friend/customer who makes the loveliest jewelry.  
Her name is Rebecca Anderson.
The reason I bring her up is not only to introduce you to her creations and blog, but because I think it may be time for a little intervention...bead style intervention that is.
You see, she loves birds...


she orders quite frequently from me...
 

not that I mind...

 
her work is stunning and I love what she does with my wee littles...


but Rebecca, do you think you may have a problem?  No?  
Alrighty then, I'll back off and remain your faithful supplier ;)
Seriously though, please stop by her Etsy store for more of her beautiful creations, 
they will lift your spirits.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! This article couldn't be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he's
    going to have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my blog tassimo coffee maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just spotted this Alison - thank you so much! My tweeties arrived today and I LOVE them, of course! A problem, me?! ;-) Never! And you can see I blogged about them and shared them on Facebook.......they are too wonderful! Thanks so much, faithful supplier :-) http://songbeads.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/new-beads.html

    ReplyDelete