Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bottling time....

I woke up this morning with a smidgen of terror in my heart...
the show
is in
1 week!!
And of course, I'm nowhere near prepared. 
See, this is my first bead show and I really have no idea what to expect.  I've done the research, figured out my layout, written my lists, and now I am trying to bead like mad.  The hold up....
are they not gorgeous?!  My boys, my life. 
Summer time means camping, fishing, hiking, biking, laking, and any other outdoor activity you can think of.  I spend my days fulfilling their every desire.  So that leaves me a couple of hours at night before I go to bed, to bead.  Adding to that, sales have shot up along with more custom orders than I can keep up with, meaning my inventory is low; too low for a bead show (dang, nice rhyme)!
Hence the panic.
And now I will kick myself because it really sounds like I'm complaining.  I'm not.  My life is wonderful and I am so extremely fortunate.  I just need more time!! 

OK, one more, 'cuz I just can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment