Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moving On

Abbigail is recovering nicely, although being on a 24 hour leash
is not her cup of tea.
The boys refer to her as Frankenstein....


On another note, Kevin and I have just learned that we need to vacate our rental house in 2 months.  Something about the owner having financial difficulties....crud.  It really serves us right seeing as we have procrastinated on buying a house for far too long.  
So on to packing and finding a house in 2 months...

I have found some time for some new beads.


After putting these in a collage, I noticed the softness in the palette of colors.  Seems like my brain was seeking a little downtime after a week of stressful events.  And since it's Sunday, my goal is to do nothing.  That's right, I said it, nothing...now let's see if I can really accomplish just that.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment